Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You’re here! You’re here! You’re here!

Thank you so much for joining us today! It’s our “official” launch day and there are a bunch of ladies out there who have put lots of hard work into making this possible!

We are very aware that your time is precious and there are myriads of websites to occupy your time. Let me tell you why you’re going to love “Pearls”!

First off, don’t forget to read the About page! Pearls is designed specifically with you in mind. Come back daily for quotes, inspirational stories, take on the weekly challenges, and participate in the weekly polls! Submit a question that’s been on your mind, or send in your response to the current one! Have a faith-promoting experience you want to share? This is the place!

This is a place for you to get a daily pick-me-up and find encouragement to keep fighting a good fight, no matter what your season in life! We all need each other, and if you are having a difficult time figuring out what you can do to contribute, let us know and we’ll help you out!

We are looking for all levels of participations, so send us your ideas!

Don’t forget to add us to your blog roll to get real-time updates!

Go ahead and check it out, get familiar with where everything is and we’ll see you tomorrow!

18Nov 511-5

 

<----- That’s me. I’m Alicia. Hopefully you wont have to hear from me too often, but incase you do, I figured I should probably introduce myself and say hey… so, “Hey!”.

3 comments:

Xazmin said...

I read through all the posts...I love it!

What a great idea. I am truly looking forward to visiting each day. And who knows, maybe I'll even submit a contribution!

Anonymous said...

Awesome sight! Im so exctied looks amazing! Thanks for all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Ignore my spelling in the last post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...