Friday, March 18, 2011

Music Moment - Come to Jesus



I really hope that each one of you that comes to this site today will watch this beautiful video of the song "Come to Jesus", sung by Kenneth Cope. The lyrics of this song are so meaningful to me in many ways. First off, it shows that we are all sinners. We all have weaknesses that we need to improve on, but the wonderful thing is, we are not lost! The beauty of His plan for us is that we can be saved if we will come unto Him and repent of our sins. I am not trying to preach to anyone. I am the last person that can/will do that. I am just eternally grateful that Jesus died for me so that I can repent and live with him again someday! I love that in times of sorrow, pain, sickness and JOY, I can come to the Lord and express how I am feeling. I also love the comfort and peace that I feel when I pray and strive to do what is right.

Music has a way of speaking to my soul in ways that nothing else can. In fact, most of my ipod is full of songs from LDS and christian artists because it is what lifts me up the most. This song makes me want to be a better person and I hope it speaks to each of you in its own way.




Carli

1 comment:

Cami said...

I love this song and this video is wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...